Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] anglemail (was: Trash)

From: Alex Borges
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] anglemail (was: Trash)
Date: 10 Jul 2002 17:45:50 -0500

to put it simply....angles tarball decompreses into a directory called
'email' wherever u are untaring to.....you must untar into the base of
your phpgw instalation so angles can substitute plain phpgw email
client.... rm -rf email, then untaring angles tarball will do the trick
(or should anyways).

Alex