Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] error on import contacts in addressbook

From: SI Reasoning
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] error on import contacts in addressbook
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:32:58 -0500

I noticed that addressbook was version 0.9.13.002, is this correct?

.14cvs

--
SI Reasoning
address@hidden
gpg public key ftp://ftp.p-p-i.com/pub/si-mindspring-pubkey.asc

 "I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me
 and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country....
 Corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in
 high places will follow, and the money power of the country
 will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the
 prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated
 in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed."
-Abraham Lincoln