RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Palm conduit for addbook

From: Alex Borges
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Palm conduit for addbook
Date: 18 Jul 2002 18:46:22 -0500

El jue, 18-07-2002 a las 16:14, Brian Johnson escribió:
> I think they're mostly like that ... but I think there will be problems in
> some specific areas
>
> The whole concept uses a db table to match record ids from phpgw to the
> palm.  So any new way to get info from phpgw would still have to get the
> record id from phpgw.
>
> A db table to match records would still be needed

I think this is okay....i mean, this could qualify as a phpgw app since
it has preferences and it could conceivably have other stuff to do
online (like any phpgw app) like editing of the coldsync files and
stuff... So, its only natural that it has its own tables...i see no
problem in that...

Now i understand that u probably dont want to learn how to do it
all....no problem.... just keep at it, some will take your work and
implement it as they want....

So in short ....if it works for you....

Alex