Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] SPAM Assassin

From: Patrick J. Walsh (mr_e)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] SPAM Assassin
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 10:41:24 -0700

SpamAssassin doesn't necessarily put stuff in your mbox. If, for example, you call SpamAssassin from Procmail, your mail will be delivered wherever you've configured Procmail to put it. I use Maildrop and Courier IMAP and Maildrop by default would put it in the default Maildir, but I filter for the SpamAssassin results and delete anything with a score of ten or greater and throw everything else into a Spam Maildir. You could set this up in a site wide script pretty easily.

        It's a great program, btw.  Definitely worth installing.

..mr_e

--On Tuesday, July 30, 2002 3:03 PM +0000,