Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] SPAM Assassin

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] SPAM Assassin
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 06:30:58 +0000

Does INBOX point to /var/spool/mail/user?  If so, I guess that means for SPAM
Assassin to work, it needs to pull the mail from there, maul it and stuff it in
each person's mail folder.  This means in phpGroupware or any IMAP mail client,
the
INBOX will always be empty and ~/mbox will have the latest mail.  Am I
understanding this stuff yet?

Thanks