Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] two simple bugfixes (NI auto_add user and

From: Miles Lott
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] two simple bugfixes (NI auto_add user and Unsupported operand typesin addressbook)
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 10:03:35 -0500

Stefan Heimers wrote:
> I posted two bug fixes to the bug tracking system, but it seems it takes
> a long time until they get assigned and fixed there.

It has been taking a long time for everyone for the last few months.
It looks as though this is changing as some of us are returning to
active coding.

> auto_add problem (With NIS on our system, others seem to have the same
> problem with email-auth):
> Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT account_type FROM phpgw_accounts
> WHERE account_id=

That is a general untrapped failure when the account_id is not
determined,
but when authentication did work (I think).  Will need to look at these
more.  But I guess not too many of us are using NIS, so it is hard to
test.

> Error "unsupported operand types" in addressbook
> https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=1049&group_id=509

This was already fixed in cvs after RC3.

--

Miles Lott
http://milosch.net