SV: [Phpgroupware-developers] How can I contribute ?

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: SV: [Phpgroupware-developers] How can I contribute ?
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 15:08:46 -0700

I do have an user account on savannah named "sigurdne" - and yes - I
would very much like to develop my apps as a part of phpgroupware.

Today I have five modules:
1) property (I will rename "property" to "fm_property")
2) fm_wrkorder
3) fm_wo_activities
4) invoice
5) fm_tts (built on tts)

I will have no problem with condensing them down to three modules:
1)  fm_property
2a) fm_wrkorder (this will be the name of the module 2)
2b) fm_wo_activities
2c) invoice
3)  fm_tts

I would like to keep the remaining three modules, even though both
"fm_wrkorder" and fm_tts is depended of "fm_property" (they are also
depended of "addressbook") because they are dealing with completely
different tasks - and I would prefer to have the ability to control the
access from the user/group-administration - and I will also be able take
benefit from the standard "categories".

So - how do I proceed?

Regards

Sigurd Nes