[Phpgroupware-developers] Patch: HomeDirMod

From: Oliver Günther
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Patch: HomeDirMod
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 18:42:15 -0000

Hi all.

After some hard day's of hacking this is the first release/patch.
I hope the developers, which project's this patch affects, will apply it to the
cvs.

short description:
this cobination of the patch and the cgi-binary makes it possible to create
homedirectorys of the LDAP-Users from phpgroupware.

A more detailed description and the files can bee found on http://ltux.de
(I know that every developer disliks to go to another page from his mailapp, but
I have no chance to add a binary, doc's and the rest here)

At the moment, this is for 0.9.14RC4 , I will make one for the final tomorrow.

pleas comment. (the only thing that can make it better is a good review )

thanx
olli