Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar problem in 0.9.14!

From: Michael Meskes
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar problem in 0.9.14!
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 20:05:21 +0200

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 10:22:35AM -0500, David W. Jablonski wrote:
> Now I know why it worked for me.  Under the Setup - Edit Current
> Configuration there is the option for a time server.  I think you may
> need to just re-submit your settings because that will turn off the time
> server since this is the default.

Please forgive my ignorance, but I cannot find this. All I could find is
a setting for a port, is that what you mean? If so, it's set to
"00-disable". But that doesn't change anything. My calendar still thinks
it's January 1st, 1970. Or do I have to enter a port here?

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
address@hidden