[Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar problem in 0.9.14!

From: Michael Meskes
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar problem in 0.9.14!
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:39:18 +0200

Hi,

after reading that 0.9.14 is officially released no I just updated my
CVS checkout hoping all my calendar problems are solved. But they are
not, they are even worse.

Just to explain again, I have the calendar entry for today listed on my
home page and it constantly shows a date in January 1970. The same
happens when I enter the calendar module. Changing the display to
a monthly brought back the correct date.

Last week I was send a patch to fix calendar/index.php so it shows the
correct date, but that patch didn't fix the home page.

Now with the most recent checkout I got my 1970ies back and this time
even switching to a different view doesn't change anything. Needless to
say that the old patch does not fix things either.

What did I miss? Do I have to change anything else? Or is this a local
problem on my site?

Michael
--
Michael Meskes