Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] WCM and wcm-outdated

From: Miles Lott
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] WCM and wcm-outdated
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 16:59:53 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks.  I might suggest scm as the name if they like the short form.
The old wcm was moved to an old folder, so you could probably delete
this as well while you're in there.

As for wcm proper ( ;) ), it does work, if limited.  It can use either
html code pasted into text and stored in the db, or it can use a properly
written phpgw hook to display live or semi-live data.  Each page contains
expiration checking code to determine if it needs to remake itself.  So,
for all-static pages, they would check the db but never remake themselves.
Page sections can be laid out in top, left, mid, right, and bottom panes.

blah blah blah