[Phpgroupware-developers] WCM and wcm-outdated

From: Miles Lott
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] WCM and wcm-outdated
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 06:47:39 -0500

Umm, excuse me.  The wcm app is still being developed.  I took
the name, which was offered by me to Jehreg when he was importing
some other website app.  He dropped that project, so I took the
name when I started a brand new application last fall.  The app
is working and being used by my company.

The plan was to use it on phpgroupware.org, which was why I started
writing it in the first place.  I base this on discussions with
jengo and ceb last December.

Now I see a that there is a new application in cvs that is replacing
mine.  As a core developer with over 18 months' experience on the
project, I sure expected to hear about this notion well before it
happened.

Did anyone bother to check the cvs activity or the authors file?
When was the vote?

I am sure the new application is fine.  I really don't care if
there is another app doing similar functions.   My wcm probably
has a more limited scope than this new one.  Not the point.

--

Milosch