Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: phpgw projects module

From: Xavier Poinsard
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: phpgw projects module
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:35:07 +0200

address@hidden a écrit:
hey David,
your suggestions sound good. there already are some guys working on
timetracker. also i got some more mails from people which
want to improve the projects app. i sent this mail to the phpgw
developers-list as well, so you can get in touch with other people working
on this area. please have a look at our mailing list archive as well.>>
*  Work Hours / Timesheet.
Allow an employee to enter a timesheet for the days work.  This would allow
the employee to record exactly what job they worked on and what activity they
were doing within that job.   The current work-hours section already supports
this but it would good if it can be tweaked into a more spreadsheet type view
so that data for the whole day can be entered quickly and efficiently.  Not
sure whether this would be better implemented in the projects module or the
time-tracking module.

Hi all,
I looked at phpgroupware yesterday since we were looking for a solution to gather time spent for differents customers. They are just two features which are missing for us in the TimeTrack module :
- report hours by customer (I am preparing a patch for this)
- check if everybody fullfilled his timecard
May be I missed a statistics module for TimeTrack ?

--
Xavier Poinsard  address@hidden
OpenPricer http://www.openpricer.com/