RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: phpgw projects module

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: phpgw projects module
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 11:18:19 -0400

I'm one of the people who have made some changes to timetrack and am
interested in making more changes

My priorities right now are a better contact system (likely tying in with
the addbook module) and creating invoices from time spent

Perhaps everyone looking at timetrack should coordinate what each is doing
to avoid duplication and incompatibilities so we can work as a group in a
common direction

I'm new at this, perhaps a feature list should be developed and tasks
assigned to different groups (with tasks divided partially based on what
files would be modified?)

Anyone willing to provide some administrative help on how to organize this
(potential mess)?