RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: phpgw projects module

From: Bob Schader
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: phpgw projects module
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 10:01:41 -0400

The Job Status page has a link (under the total hours) for each
job that creates an activity report. This report can be further
broken down by dates if you instead click the View link under
Job Status using the Start and End date settings. Granted, this
is currently on a per job basis, but should probably be used as
a starting point for per customer reports?

Bob Schader
Original Time Track developer