[Phpgroupware-developers] Licence Break

From: Jean Everson Martina
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Licence Break
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 11:44:48 -0300

Hi All,

        I don't know if this the right place to post, but I've found here in
brazil one
company using phpgroupware, as one of their products, without mentionig anything
about the phpgroupware project. I think this is against the phpgroupware's GPL
license.

plese take a look:

http://www.interage.com.br/produtos/produtos.htm

--

Abracos,
|                      Jean Everson Martina                       |