Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Licence Break

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Licence Break
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 09:33:46 -0700

I dont see that they are doing anything wrong. The code is GPL'd so they are welcome to use it.
The only two requirements are
1) If someone _request_ the source code, then they must send that person the code.
2) They must include the license header in the sourcecode files.

If they fail to do either of these things they may be in a GPL vilolation, but nothing I see indicates this to be the case.
We could test by making a request for their source.

Dan

Jean Everson Martina wrote:

Hi All,

        I don't know if this the right place to post, but I've found here in
brazil one
company using phpgroupware, as one of their products, without mentionig anything
about the phpgroupware project. I think this is against the phpgroupware's GPL
license.

plese take a look:

http://www.interage.com.br/produtos/produtos.htm