Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] FeLaMiMail and tnef attachments

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] FeLaMiMail and tnef attachments
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 23:12:46 +0000

see this is the fun part.  tnef is only in Outlook, not OE, and only happens for
those things that only Outlook is meant to understand and also for the Rich Text
emails.  Ask M$ about tnef?  they'll tell you to ignore it and only read the
text
part that is sent with it, after all, that's what OE does.

Actually, there was a nice descusion on this not long ago, don't recall the
outcome
but it doesn't seems to have produced specs on tnef.