[Phpgroupware-developers] Re: Phpgroupware-developers digest, Vol 1 #450

From: Pim Snel
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: Phpgroupware-developers digest, Vol 1 #450 - 12 msgs
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 13:24:32 +0100

On Thursday 28 November 2002 11:27, address@hidden
wrote:
> Message: 10
> From: "bigpond" <address@hidden>
> Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 19:44:27 +1030
> Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] email IMAP problem

> Hi,
> I am having trouble with version: 0.9.14.001 phpgw email. I am able to =
> create folders etc. and send emails. The problem is that emails don't =
> show in the INBOX. I have found that I am able to access received emails =
> by renaming the INBOX, but this does only downloads emails already on =
> the server and doesn't show any futher incoming emails. I'm running =
> Windoze 2000 and Mercury/32.

I also have a problem with IMAP(Uwash) and AngleMail. When retrieving e-mail i
get the error msg:

Warning: Wrong datatype in arsort() call in
/home/productie/Webapplicaties/test/phpgroupware/email/inc/class.mail_dcom_imap_sock.inc.php

on line 1149

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in
/home/productie/Webapplicaties/test/phpgroupware/email/inc/class.mail_dcom_imap_sock.inc.php

on line 1154

The mails are displayed but no subjects are shown and the sender looks like:
'@'. When clicking on a message it's also empty.

I Already tried installing another version of IMAP but that's not the problem.
The email program before AngleMail didn't have this problem

--
Lingewoud b.v.            Tel. +31 418 663963
Maasdijk 4                Fax. +31 418 663053

Lingewoud is member of I DOTS - www.i-dots.nl