[Phpgroupware-developers] Making a clone of phpgroupware

From: Bernhard Stillger
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Making a clone of phpgroupware
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:49:21 +0100

Hallo,

we are running phpgw 0.9.14 on a debian linux. Now I will develop a own design and style template. Therefor I would like to run a clone of our installation on de seperate machine.
I installed debian, downloaded and installed the phpgroupware and it worked.

Now I would like to have the correct clone on the system and I made a tar of all files of the orig. server and a DB-Export on the server and put it into the clone PC.

Now I have the "old" login mask and after login I am rederected to the orig. Server.

What did I wrong and is there a correct way to have a clone ?

Thank you for any suggestion.

Bernhard Stillger