[Phpgroupware-developers] HEAD setup app

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] HEAD setup app
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 03:57:16 +0000

I'm starting a new project and decided to start with HEAD to make it go.  I
thought
I'd login without creating the db user or database and see what it did, I got a
bajillion MySql "access denied" erorrs, the page never finished loading.  Is
someone
working on this code or can I go ahead and "fix" it?

Also, I plan on using addbook, infolog, ftp, and filemanager as a sstarting
point,
but there's a good chance i'll be perverting them into something less than
usefull
to the general public.  In the case that I am ale to keep them usefull, who is
currently maintaining each app?  If any are unmaintained I may be willing to
take
them on, so long as I think I'm changing them in a generaly usefull way and not
some
special hack for my client.