Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] HEAD setup app

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] HEAD setup app
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:10:50 +1100

Chris Weiss <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm starting a new project and decided to start with HEAD to make
> it go.  I thought
> I'd login without creating the db user or database and see what it
> did, I got a
> bajillion MySql "access denied" erorrs, the page never finished
> working on this code or can I go ahead and "fix" it?

Go for it ... This is a needed fix in stable as well.

> Also, I plan on using addbook, infolog, ftp, and filemanager as a
> sstarting point,
> but there's a good chance i'll be perverting them into something
> less than usefull
> to the general public.  In the case that I am ale to keep them
> usefull, who is
> currently maintaining each app?  If any are unmaintained I may be
> willing to take
> them on, so long as I think I'm changing them in a generaly
> usefull way and not some
> special hack for my client.

this is my mental list:

infolog - ralfbecker (currently in .nz)

filemanager - guys from zeald.com - try weaky on #phpgroupware

ftp - afaik unmaintained - someone correct me

addbook - unmaintained ... but there are rumours that it and addressbook
will be merged in 0.9.16 - but this is only a rumour