RE: [phpgroupware-developers] probusiness introduction

From: Kai Dupke
Subject: RE: [phpgroupware-developers] probusiness introduction
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 13:18:16 +0200

Hi Dave,
hi all,

I'm within the probusiness AG responsible for the Linux team and also for
security issues.

I'll introduce me as part of the Linux team later. At this time I will give
you an (short) answer to the irc issue.

As we have a really restricted firewall and security policy we will not open
our desktops to an irc system. This is because the security problems coming
up with irc (of course most times with the users and tools ,-).

For this I would prefer to send out one mail with a profile for all people
involved in this project or a mail per person, what ever is preferred.

Greetings kai dupke

--
Kai Dupke                                        Teamleiter Linux
pro|business AG  EXPO Plaza 1 (Deutscher Pavillon) 30539 Hannover