RE: [phpgroupware-developers] probusiness introduction

From: Christian Böttger
Subject: RE: [phpgroupware-developers] probusiness introduction
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 08:49:19 +0200

G'day!

> Just curious, what concerns?  On other "general purpose" irc
> nets I can see the point, but freenode is a developer only network and has
no
> tolerance at all of any kind of attacks.

Well, as I'm not responsible for our security policy (and have only very
limited influence), I can only ask Kai Dupke again. We have to wait whether
he answers on that or not.

Another point is that IRC is difficult to integrate in a working
environment, especially if you don't work on a sinbgle topic but have to
switch tasks quite often (with customer phone calls thrown in as well), as
is the case here.

Regards

Christian

--
*****    Open Source und Linux im professionellen Einsatz    *****
**  komplexe Mailserver, Groupware, Office: sprechen Sie uns an **