Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Database reengineering completed

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Database reengineering completed
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 20:07:02 -0700

Very cool work. All the issues should go into our savannah bug lists. That way they can be tracked, discussed and assigned.

Dan

Kai Hofmann wrote:

Hello all!

I have completet the database analysis of the phpGroupware HEAD I checked
out at 2003-04-12.
You can download the graphical schema including relations I extracted from
the source code (8*3 DIN A4 pages)
as well as the database report with (SQL) references from the php source
code to the database tables, at:

http://www.probusiness.de/projekte/phpgroupware/database.html

The bugs I have found here will be send first to the core team!

Maybe there are more relations that are only used within the API but not via
SQL SELECT statements. These are
not within the diagramm yet!

I am also working on a "SQL style guide" - that will be published soon.

Greetings

   Kai Hofmann