Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Filemanager: The saga goes on

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Filemanager: The saga goes on
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 07:42:45 +1000

Bob Crandell <address@hidden> wrote:

> My client that can't upload anymore (it had been working for a
> long time) was using
> phpWebHosting.  I believe that has been dropped in favor of
> FileManager.  I did a
> CVS update a few minutes ago.  There is no ACL for fileManager.
> I'm trying to use
> the ACL for phpWebHosting to control FileManager but it won't
> accept changes
> anymore.  If I remove phpWebHosting nobody has permission to get
> into FileManager.
> I seem to remember a thread about this a while back but I can't
> find it now.

Ok, I have committed a change for group based ACL for filemanager.

I had a problem with no users having access to the filemanager.  The way
around this is to run this SQL:

UPDATE phpgw_acl
SET acl_appname = 'filemanager'
WHERE acl_appname = 'phpwebhosting';

> Powered by phpGroupWare version 0.9.14.003
> Slackware 8.1
> PHP 4.3.1
> MySQL 3.23.51
> Register_globals=ON
>
> The logs show activity but no errors.

Compare your php.ini to the doc in
/path/to/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/doc/php-configuration.txt - or something
like that.