Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Filemanager: The saga goes on

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Filemanager: The saga goes on
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 19:05:03 +0000

Jason Wies (address@hidden) wrote:

>Chris is right that using the 'phpwebhosting' module is the best way to go
>in 0.9.14.
>
>1) Check directory permissions.  Use 777 recursively temporarily to be sure.
>The phpwebhosting/doc/INSTALL file has details.  Also check disk space.
The file directory from 770 to 777.

>2) Run http://yourhost.com/phpwebhosting/test.php.  Any output other than the
>system information line indicates a problem with the VFS code.
All this did was jump to the login screen.

>3) Set $phpwh_debug = 1; at the top of phpwebhosting/index.php and send the
>output.
PHPWebHosting debug:
path: /home/Admin
disppath: /home/Admin
cwd: /
lesspath: /home

phpGW debug:
real getabsolutepath: /home/web/htdocs/files
fake getabsolutepath: /home/Admin
appsession: /home/Admin
pwd: /home/Admin
# of files found in "/home/Admin" : 1
Filename: 004.jpg

Back to file manager

I was uploading "/home/bob/iptables" with "test" as a comment.

Thanks