Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Filemanager: The saga goes on

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Filemanager: The saga goes on
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 21:16:07 +0000

Chris Weiss (address@hidden) wrote:

>Bob Crandell (address@hidden) wrote:
>>
>>Chris Weiss (address@hidden) wrote:
>>>
>>>php.ini's upload temp dir not writable, phpgw's temp dir not writable, the
>>>destination not writable, memory limits and file upload restrictions in the
>>php.ini...
>>>that's all I can think of...
>>The /tmp permissions are drwxrwxrwxt
>>The upload directory /htdocs/files is drwxrwxrwx recursive
>>
>>There is a gig of ram
>
>you're not understanding me, there are limits and settings conserning uploads
>and
>memory in the php.ini.  I don't care how much memory you have, if your limit
>is 2
>meg then you can't do anything with any files more than 2 meg.

I guess I didn't get it but the file I'm testing with is 103 bytes.

I just dicovered that php.net just released 4.3.2 which they said contain a lot
of
bug fixes.  They *strongly* recommend upgrading.  I have 4.3.1 on several sites
and
they are starting to complain about different issues.  I'll upgrade first then
downgrade to some lesser version until I find one the works and let you know
what I
end up with.

Thanks

--