Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgroupware documentation

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgroupware documentation
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 20:23:58 +0000

I still prefer the browser based wiki (or other system) that permits
simultaneous group editing (although not on the same page at the same time)
and can be organized in a way that permits the export into other formats (like
a docbook manual) or perhaps have it available in a number of formats at once.

I need zero additional software and it has a very small learning curve

It can also be searched

A public wiki is easy to install but it requires someone with write access to
our site to set it up