Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] About making a custom phpgroupware module

From: TheSin
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] About making a custom phpgroupware module
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 10:35:44 -0700

speaking of this xslt version, I believe it is set to be v2, how stable is it to run a production system on it? I'm gonna be writing lots of modules and I'd hate to have to convert them later...is it safe to run as is, minus a few hicups that happen in cvs that I'm aware of. Just mean there are no huge security holes in it that are known?

That said, if the answer is not recommended, how hard is it to convert my modules over to the xslt versions once v2 is in rcs?
---
TS
http://southofheaven.org
Chaos is the beginning and end, try dealing with the rest.