Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] 0.9.14.007 --> 0.9.14.512 Upgrade

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] 0.9.14.007 --> 0.9.14.512 Upgrade
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 13:57:31 +0000

Do you have a backup of the phpgw_preferences table?

Try installing that copy, logging admin off, logging back on, and see what it
does.

Then go to prefs (as admin) and try changing the email prefs.  Logoff, logon,
report situation.

Then same for addressbook prefs.

I suspect it is one of those two apps but we need to find out which