Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] 0.9.14.007 --> 0.9.14.512 Upgrade

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] 0.9.14.007 --> 0.9.14.512 Upgrade
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 16:17:41 +0000

What I'm doing to test this is shut down mysql, delete the test data, copy live
data
to test data and restart mysql.  Then I go into phpgr16/setup/index.php and make
sure it's pointing to the test data and press "Upgrade".  Used to be, the
addressbook fields were scambled.  They are okay.

Next, I go to "• Change your Settings" and set Forced, Default and Your
preferences.
 These setting might stick but you can't trust that they will.  Then I go to
E-Mail
Preferences and at some point, either just entering the Preferences screen or
hitting Submit, it all reverts to the Default Template.  The E-Mail Preferences
never stick.

I'm doing all this as a user, me, that has been designated Administrator.

The last time, I uninstalled Preferences and reinstalled.  No difference.

Thanks