Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] synchronization support for phpGW: milesto

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] synchronization support for phpGW: milestone 1
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:54:19 +0000

Hello,

Well I'm happy to say that I too reached the milestone 1, but with a fully php
solution.

Still lots of work to do but I'm happy :-)

I have a few questions :

- how do you make db updates through XML-RPC ? For example, putting last/next
anchors, registering temp informations on current syncs, etc ... ?

- do you have functions to handle phpGW data in vcard/vcal formats ?

- do you have functions to compare data sent by the client with data in phpGW
db to
know which records are to update / delete / replace / send ? Or are there
already
functions like that in the phpGW code ? (I did not check yet)

BTW, what is you SyncML test device ? Phone or software ?

Bye.