Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] synchronization support for phpGW: milesto

From: Markus Kaemmerer
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] synchronization support for phpGW: milestone 1
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:17:36 +0100

"Guillaume Courtois" <address@hidden> wrote:,

>Your sync module is not in .16, will you put it there or will it stay in head
>only ?

because 0.9.16 is in RC stage, we do not want to publish half working
modules to this branch. But the sync module is tested against 0.9.16
and should work well with 0.9.16 and HEAD. Except the IPC interface
there are no dependencies to other parts of phpGW. Maybe we will add
the sync module to an 0.9.16 update, when it is ready and tested.

>http://www.weblicon.net/SyncClient/CalmenoSync_Installer.exe

Thx, I'm evaluating this client now.

>> This is the goal :). See my concept diagram
>> (http://www.probusiness.de/projekte/phpgroupware/pdf/Sync%20Concept%20Modul%20Diagram.pdf).
>> You should replace Layer 5. This is the SyncML server and it would be
>> good if we have a native PHP syncml server. There is no sense to do
>> the layer 3 work twice, because it should be nearly the same for all
>> servers.
>
>I'll check that.

Our IPC documentation will be udpated the next hours, too. Have a look
at
http://www.probusiness.de/projekte/phpgroupware/zip/app_integration.zip

Markus

--
Markus Kämmerer         Team Softwarelösungen
pro|business AG, EXPO Plaza 1 (Deutscher Pavillon), 30539 Hannover

           address@hidden 2004

*       Halle 1, Stand 3k4 (Magirus Deutschland GmbH)
*       Halle 1, Stand 7f2 (EMC Deutschland GmbH)
*       Halle 6, Stand D46 (Land Niedersachsen)