[Phpgroupware-developers] Request to CT

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Request to CT
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:48:36 +0000

I don't know if there is a procedure for this yet so I am posting here.

To the CT team.

Please consider this proposal

I have repeatedly requested a public write access wiki for use as a
documentation development platform with little action resulting.

I firmly believe that the phpgw docs need to be expanded and edited.  I think
that no single person has time to do this.

I understand the need to have control over the official documents so have
proposed the use of another wiki as a development platform

In addition, it could act as an impromtu additional source of docs when our
main site is unavailable

I understand that there is limited time available from people so I have now
set one up myself

Please consider adopting my site as an official development area until another
location can be established and have the phpgroupware.org domain point a
subdomain to it.

Since the CT was established to create a democratic oversight to the project,
I make this request to the CT and ask that they vote on it and provide me with
the meeting minutes (or log as the case may be) of that vote and any related
discussion.

I will be available to join the CT via the internet for discussion if desired.