Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Request to CT

From: Alex Borges
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Request to CT
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:55:09 -0600

Chriss also gave me a couple of wishes... igree those are important:

<||cw> hey, i got a request for the CT mailing list.....
<||cw> well, 2 really
<||cw> add a subject prepend, [phpgroupware-ct] or something so it
stands out in the emails
<||cw> and fix so that the reply's go to the list and not the sender
<||cw> whatever option it is that add's the Reply-To: header