[Phpgroupware-developers] Turkish Language Support Request

From: serkan cilingir
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Turkish Language Support Request
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 01:11:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi ,

I am sending this email again,because this project is very impotant for me!

My name is Serkan in Ýstanbul from Turkey.I study at Marmara
University.My department is Computer Education Information
Technologies.This year is my fourth.I have to support your project,
which is named 'phpgroupware', into Turkish Language to finish my
university.
I think you don't support Turkish Language. I've decided to support
your project in Turkish .If it is OK then I'll start to Translate
'phpgroupware'  into Turkish.
Please let me know to accept my request by email,because the period
is short.
Please email me soon.
Sincerely
Serkan Çilingir