[Phpgroupware-developers] Re: Turkish Language Support Request

From: Alex Borges
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: Turkish Language Support Request
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 13:27:04 -0500

Hi serkan. We wellcome anyone that helps so, get in touch with us at the phpgw-devel list.
You can suscribe here:

And get in touch with Gillaume Cortuoise (gugux, for friends like you), who is mostly in charge of
all the translation efforts.

Hell get you started on this. Its very easy to translate phpgroupware into other languages so...Go For it!

serkan cilingir wrote:

Hi ,
I am sending this email again,because this project is very impotant for me!

My name is Serkan in Ýstanbul from Turkey.I study at Marmara University.My department is Computer Education Information Technologies.This year is my fourth.I have to support your project, which is named 'phpgroupware', into Turkish Language to finish my university. I think you don't support Turkish Language. I've decided to support your project in Turkish .If it is OK then I'll start to Translate 'phpgroupware' into Turkish. Please let me know to accept my request by email,because the period is short.
Please email me soon.
Sincerely
Serkan Çilingir