[Phpgroupware-developers] Exports

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Exports
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 17:47:10 +0000

Hi,

Unfortunately (fortunately?) our company has out grown phpGroupware.  We are
moving to Groupwise.  We have years worth of Calander, Notes and Addresses we
can't loose.  Addresses and Notes are easy to get, however, it would be nice
if there were an export to PDA option for Notes like Addresses have.  The
biggest issue is getting the Calendar events out.  How do we?  How long would
it take to get this export option into CVS?

Thanks guys and I'm still pulling for you.

--
Bob Crandell, CLS, CNS
Assured Computing, Inc.