Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Exports

From: sigurdne
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Exports
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 15:16:21 +0100

You can do this from within the app property:

Place your drop-in export filter in /property/inc/custom/
Example file name: organize_drawing.php

Got to admin->property->Async servises

Klick the add button

Name as 'property.custom_functions.index'
Data as : 'function=<name_of_the_file>'
Example: 'function=organize_drawing'

Klick the 'Run Now'-link, and klick 'yes' at the next question

(lag_lang_filer.php is a very simple example (Extracts the Norwegian
translation to the app property from the database))

Sigurd