[Phpgroupware-developers] ADOdb in HEAD

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] ADOdb in HEAD
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 00:33:01 +1000

Hi Kai (and others),

Any mods, be they fixes, docs (or whatever else) for ADOdb should be
also sent upstream to the ADOdb devs.  We will be importing new versions
from upstream from time to time. We don't want to end up with breaking
upgrades/compatibility like has happened with the phpLib code, or losing
important contributions in merges.

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)
API Coordinator
phpGroupWare
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd
be a Microsoft?  Of course not.
Underwear Goes Inside The Pants by Lazy Boy