[Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar loads slow now

From: will . taylor
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar loads slow now
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 09:25:37 -0500

Hello everyone, I love phpgw and the calendar had been pretty fast all the time, in the past 3 days it has begun to load very slowly, this slows down login times because cal is on front page.

I have not upgraded to recent cal enhancements - Im running .9.16.008.

I do not know what has changed, except I have added more users but there are only ~15 and it happens all the time even if only one user is using it.

Calendar eventually loads though.

Server is very robust and I have looked at top cpu usage during calendar loads and it never goes above %30

It seems like the server runs the script and then pauses and then runs it more and then pauses and then it loads, from looking at CPU usage of apache-ssl.

I have looked at syslog and mysql log and not seen anything that caught my eye.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Will