Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar loads slow now

From: will . taylor
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar loads slow now
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 15:13:59 -0500

You must be right!

It is set to yes and to DL from phpgroupware.org which is down right?

However when I change it the settings don't stick after clicking save.

I can add global categories.

Sometimes file manager wont let users delete files, or upload files sometimes. I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Any idea on how to change this setting? Maybe I can make phpgroupware.org resolve to localhost and put file on my server. Where can I find this file and where on the server should it go?

- Will