Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar loads slow now

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar loads slow now
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 19:10:26 +0000

> Slow means 64 seconds!

Ouch ! No, it's absolutely not normal. For me, slow is more than 2-3 secs.

> Im using mysql on debian - I dont know if im suppose to do
> maintenance of the DB?

On postgresql you must vacuumdb regularly. I'm no mysql expert so I can't
tell.

I'm thinking about something. Did you activate the option so that phpGW gets
holidays by internet ? That could lead to a timeout if your server isn't
connected to internet ?