SV: [phpGroupWare-developers] error handling

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: SV: [phpGroupWare-developers] error handling
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 19:36:17 +0100 (CET)

OK

While waiting for .18:
I have been using a patched .16 (with xslt and ACL2), now I am moving to .18 as
the production system - and since it seems that .18 isn't released anytime soon
- and the interest for phpgroupware as facilities management system is picking
up -I have registered "phpgw intermediate" at savannah.

http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/?root=fmsystem

It is basically the current root(phpgroupware), setup and phpgwapi from head -
with the differences:
* that it also enables apps from .16
- allows templates in "default"
- load the themes