Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Need Help Squashing this bug

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Need Help Squashing this bug
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:22:01 -0600

On 2/14/07, jose rubio wrote:

Hi guys,

I think I found a bug with FeLaMiMail but I'm having trouble tracking it.
Here's the error msg:

The connection to the IMAP Server failed!!
Unexpected untagged message: LOGGING

Now, I have installed Squirrelmail and it works fine, as does the other email
application (anglemail?).  The error is there also when I use egroupware's
felamimail.  Problem is, I don't know what the error means...  I tried using
the wrong password and I get the same error but is I type a bogus href for the
imap server it tells me so.

there's a fairly good chance that it doesn't have the TLS fixes that
the other apps have, since it's no longer being maintained.

IIRC, you can try adding /notls after the hostname