Re: SV: [phpGroupWare-developers] error handling

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: SV: [phpGroupWare-developers] error handling
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:36:43 +1100

Hi Sigurd,

I think all reference to phpGroupWare should be changed in your fork.
As stated several times in the past, such a version is not supported by
the project Coordinators and I do not want to see users being confused.

Anyone using this version must be aware that they are unlikely to be
able to upgrade cleanly 0.9.18 when it is released.

To be clear, this version is not endorsed or supported by the project.

On Wed, 2007-02-14 at 19:36 +0100, Sigurd Nes wrote:
> [...]
LLLLL
L*LLL
LLLLL
LLLLL DAVE