Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Sad thing

From: Alan Langford
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Sad thing
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 17:22:01 -0500

Good idea, but someone other than our poor three core developers needs to be the one to pick up that job and see it through to the end. They need more hands on deck. Unfortunately, this can't be me... I already have committed five hands and find myself three short. ;(

Any other volunteers? I just put a blog post out there, hopefully someone will come along as a result -- but I'm not holding my breath! http://www.ambitonline.com/nextrelease/archives/38-phpGroupWare-Cool-Open-Source-Software-Needs-Help.html