[phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Sad thing

From: Klaus Lepschi
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] Re: Sad thing
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 04:40:11 -0700 (MST)

@cw

Hey there :)

Sorry that it took so long to send a reply, and even this one here can only be
short, as business forces me to travel around a lot these days. Also: Thanx a
lot for your reply, I totally dig that you took the time to answer

I totally understand your point!

And I hope you also got me right that I wouldn't have nagged you at all if last
weekend - for some reasons unbeknownst to us mortals - almost nothing went
right with phpGroupWare; not the site itself, not the demo-sites, the dl-sites,
some apps ...

Anyway ...
I will be back in more calmer water by mid of next week, and I would like to
offer you

-) download site via one of my servers
-) maybe a demo site (or more) if I find phpgw's DB-access to be safe for a
production server

Bandwidth-wise the thing is no big deal at all, so ppl can d/l as happyily as
they please :)

As for the coding:
-) massive projects, too little programmers and way too many meetings won't let
me help you out there anytime soon (within the next months). Should I make some
changes to the code, that makes the appearance or the respective
coding-technique more spiff, then I'll give you ppl a holler :)

til next week.

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ forums.phpGroupWare.org