[phpGroupWare-developers] svn structure : idea

From: Maat
Subject: [phpGroupWare-developers] svn structure : idea
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 23:26:41 +0100

Hi all,

Now we have svn we could use it to have an organization easier to use :

-- one repository (with trunk/tags/branches) for core structure (with at
least phpgwapi, setup, admin, preferences, calendar and perhaps other
core parts inside) so that one svn checkout with no need to change or
move things brings a working phpgroupware instance
-- one repository (with trunk/tags/branches) for each "non core" module

=> that would be easier to start playing with phpgroupware source

what d'you think of that ?

maat

-- In a world without walls or fences, there would be no need for
windows or gates...